Sunday 5 August 2012

Scarlet & The Big Knob




I'd been feeling horny all day and when i got back tomy bedroom i thought i'd have to do something aboutit!! I'm dressed in my little black dress with a veryconvenient zip all the way down the front and my blackthigh high boots!! I can't wait to show you what ihave under my dress -) My pussy is wet already and a little teasing is all ittakes to have my fingers wet with my juices. But ineed more i want to feel stretched and filled likenever before ... then i noticed my bedknob.... mmmmmm iwonder? would it fit could i really manage to playwith that? Take a look in my members area to see foryourself how, with a little help from some nice slippery lube, i can honestly say this is the biggest knob lol i've ever had inside me. Kiss Kiss Scarlet



http://filesflash.com/ruo1nsel

Files size= 10.29 MB                                          duration= 2:24 minutes







No comments:

Post a Comment